[Fredslist] DOOR PRIZES - Bob Formica Golf Outing - June 26, 2017

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net
Mon Apr 17 22:03:07 EDT 2017

Hi all!  The golf outing will be here before you know it - what better
venue to get yourself out there!  We are looking for DOOR PRIZES from
you or anyone you know who can donate.  Need ideas?  How about: gift
certificates to restaurants or spas; tickets to the theater or sporting
events; or creative gifts, baskets and prizes showcasing your business.

Please email me or Flo Feinberg to let us know what you are donating.
 All DOOR PRIZES MUST be at Fred's office no later than Monday June 19,
2017.

(Note:  these are not the goody bag giveaways)

Thank you in advance for your donation!

Flo Feinberg
flodiamond at aol.com

Laurel Scarr-Konel
lscarrkonellaw at optonline.net

Co-Chairs, Door Prize Committee

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: lscarrkonellaw at optonline.net

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.