[Fredslist] Fwd: You Need To RSVP - Gotham Executive Group

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Apr 17 15:18:45 EDT 2017

If you are interested in the state of our POTUS you should attend below.  Corey will tell it like it is.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2016
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>