[Fredslist] Gotham hosts Special Presentation, Wed. eve, April 19

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri Apr 7 02:29:04 EDT 2017

Tribe,

Really appreciate the post promoting my planned discussion on the almost first 100 days of The Trump Administration hosted by Gotham’s vaunted Executive Club, Wednesday, August 19.

Please see details posted by Mitch not the webmaster Tublin below.  Very easy to sign up.

Use this link <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Executive-Group-Meeting-2017-01-15-1> and also please check the “I’ll Be There button to help me know who will be there and after you sign up, please email me any question on topic so I can try to work it into my presentation.

But you need to sign up if you want to pose a question/ topic for consideration in advance.

Thanks for your interest!

-Corey
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: