[Fredslist] Join us Weds. 04-19 NY Health & Aging lunch-- 700 Years of Experience

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Thu Apr 6 11:04:50 EDT 2017

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

The New York Health and Aging Resource Group is having its *next* lunch:

 *The Date is Wednesday April 19th, **12:30 PM, at the fabulous Friar’s
Club. ONLY THIRTEEN DAYS LEFT!*

Every year we have a lunch celebrating the expertise of the group and its
guests.  We have over 700 Years of Experience (the combined years of its
members)!  Add to that your knowledge and experience and it makes for an
exciting meeting.  In addition, we should have a mystery guest to spice
things up.

*Come one come all! (We are a non-compete group, so check with me (GC)*

 We've made signing up easy. Here’s what you need to do: Go to:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2017-01-14-0

“Pay On-line as a guest.” And you are done.

Gideon
Group Coordinator NY Health & Aging Resource Group

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
136 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY  10016
Tel: 917-881-7042
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers