[Fredslist] Gotham Suffolk April Meeting

Diana Santariello dsantariello at nst-li.com
Thu Apr 6 10:06:09 EDT 2017

[http://www.vabusinessnetworking.com/networking-people.JPG]
I want to remind you that the next meeting for Gotham Suffolk will be held:

                                                                                     April 19th , 2017

Radisson Hotel
110 VANDERBILT MOTOR PARKWAY HAUPPAUGE, NY 11788
8AM-10 AM
CREATING MEANINGFUL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS

Please RSVP ON-LINE no later than  Monday, April 17, we will need to provide them with a headcount that day.
Already registered to attend:  Larry Sprung, Diana Santariello... RSVP TODAY!

Current categories we're still looking to fill:
1.     Commercial Realtor
2.     Business Consultant
3.     Architect, Developer
4.     Phone Vendor/ Telecommunications
5.     Green Company/Energy Consultant
6.     Entertainment attorney
7.     Personal injury attorney
8.     Building/Management Companies
9.     General Contractors
10.            Health Insurance Broker
11. Real Estate Attorney

Members, please RSVP here: http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Suffolk-Meeting-2017-01-15-1

There will be a $25 fee for Guests and Current Gotham Members that are looking to ride the circuit (contact me to clear any potential conflicts for circuit riders). Please use this link to pay your guest fee:  https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Suffolk/2294

Make sure you RSVP for the meeting!!

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Diana Santariello

Diana Santariello
Business Development Manager
Network Solutions and Technology
81 Larkfield Road
East Northport, NY 11731
(d) 631-230-4816 | (o) 877-678-8080 | (f) 631-368-1164 | (c) 631-671-6819
dsantariello at nst-li.com<mailto:dsantariello at nst-li.com>
www.nst-li.com<http://www.nst-li.com>

[http://nst-li.com/images/logo.jpg]