[Fredslist] Upcoming GPB Meeting - April 19th

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Thu Apr 6 08:50:47 EDT 2017

Morning tribe-

Come ride the circuit to the next Gotham Power Breakfast group meeting located in downtown Brooklyn.  Our newest member- residential real estate broker Constance Southwick from the Corcoran Group- has courageously volunteered for a 'member spotlight'.  Come on down and support Constance as she educates our group on real estate trends that could affect YOU!

Follow the link at the bottom of this email to ride the circuit using the "Pay Now" button.  We are a closed group so please reach out to myself or Corey Bearak to clear up any potential conflicts.  You are encouraged to hit the "I'll be there" button so circuit riders and members alike will know who will be there.

The meeting location will be at Investors Bank, 81 Court Street, Brooklyn NY 11201 (thanks to Regina Scire) and starts at 8:30am.  Please be on-time!

So far, we've got circuit rider Neil Pedersen who will be in attendance.  See below for future dates.

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi, GC - Gotham Power Breakfast
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D2AEB1.BD068050]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>

Secure Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359
Future GPB group meetings:

-          June 14th

-          July 26th