[Fredslist] Co-op Attorney Needed for Westchester Resident

Stephen Ganns steve at gannscpa.com
Mon Apr 3 15:35:43 EDT 2017

Hello Gothamites

I have a client in need of some legal advice concerning her interest in a cooperative apartment located in Diplomat Towers, Mount Kisco, NY.

She rents the apartment she owns and is now being told by management that when the current lease is up (about 11 moths) she can no longer rent as they want to get the number of owner occupied units up to 90 percent. It is now about 84 percent.

She is an original owner and intends to move in herself within the next five years and wants to know any course of action she may have.

Please email your responses to me and I will pass them onto my client

Regards,

Steve

Stephen J Ganns, CPA

7-11 South Broadway Suite #209

White Plains, NY 10601

914 682-7007 Voice

914 946-8286 Fax

steve at gannscpa.com<mailto:steve at gannscpa.com>

website: www.gannscpa.com<http://www.gannscpa.com/>

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephen-J-Ganns-CPA/186693964675414><http://linkedin.com/in/stephenjgannscpa>

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer