[Fredslist] South Florida Gotham Group April 19, 2017 at 5:30pm JOIN US FOR GREAT CONVERSATION AND FOOD AND INVITE ANY FRIENDS OR FAMILY FROM FLORIDA

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Mon Apr 3 10:07:53 EDT 2017

WILL YOU BE LEAVING THE NORTHEAST FOR SOME VACATION OR BUSINESS THIS
MONTH? WELL IF YOU ARE JOIN US FOR GREAT CONVERSATION AND FOOD AND
INVITE ANY FRIENDS OR FAMILY FROM FLORIDA.

INVITATION TO THE NEXT SOUTH FLORIDA GOTHAM MEETING ON  APRIL 19TH  at
5:30pm

                         LOCATED AT

MARRIOTT HOTELS  |  TRAVEL BRILLIANTLY

Fort Lauderdale Marriott North |  6650 N Andrews Avenue | Fort
Lauderdale, FL | 33309

P 954.334.9254|  F 954.771.7519|  Rosario.Coppola at marriottnorth.com

 <http://www.tpgrenovations.com/FortLauderdaleMarriottNorth/> Click Here
to Experience the Reinvention!

cid:image001.png at 01D1B75D.62A0C540

WE WILL MEET IN THE BLUE FIRE GRILL RESTAURANT IN THE MARRIOTT NORTH
HOTEL.

Please come and join us to network and please invite guests and send
anyone visiting South Florida to our meeting for a night of networking
socializing and making some wonderful new friends.

We will sit down and enjoy dinner at 6pm in the THE BLUE FIRE GRILL
RESTAURANT

Our South Florida Group is growing and open to all newcomers. We have
many industry sectors still available in our group.

We have changed our venue from Chammps restaurant Bar & Restaurant
because that location and another 24 were closed literally overnight by
their parent company without notice. They were very kind to our Gotham
Group over the years and they leave us with fond memories. We have
received a very warm welcome for our group to hold our meetings at THE
BLUE FIRE GRILL RESTAURANT

We are all looking forward to seeing our STAR Insurance Agent and Owner
Susan Depace who just became a Grandmother to Averie Bryce on March
27th. Susan will be speaking about how to get best rates and coverage in
2017.

With the start of 2017 we have two new members Denise Caligiuri who is
offering credit card payment services at exceptional rates anywhere in
the USA as well as being a veteran of the print media industry of South
Florida she is selling advertising in several newspapers and magazines.

Our second new member is Oscar Mendez Director of Corporate Development
for Columbus Capital Lending. This is a national firm that will lend to
an individual home buyer of create loan packages for the largest
Developers in the USA.

Ric Gaines and myself are sponsoring another potential new member
Attorney Sasha Katz who specializes in Real Estate Law including all
Title Work. We are indeed excited to have her join our South Florida
Gotham Group to compliment all our other real estate services.

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE FOR THIS MEETING BY E-MAILING
<mailto:robert at barterluxury.com> robert at barterluxury.com

We have to make a reservation with the Blue Fire Grill so we need to
have you confirm. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND YOUR GUESTS!!!

Please find South Florida Meeting Schedule for 2017  MARK THESE MEETINGS
DOWN IN YOUR CALENDAR

5/23

6/21

7/19