[Fredslist] Attorney who specializes in Discrimination Law

Marshall Kass marshall at romy.com
Mon Apr 3 08:10:02 EDT 2017

Good AM Gothomites:

I have a friend seeking an attorney who specializes in Discrimination and wrongful termination in South-East Florida.

In his words, his issue is:

"Discrimination performed in Violation of American Disability Act of 2008 asking the employer for a Reasonable Accommodation to work from home due to a Medical Disability. Reasonable accommodation medically necessary and ordered by the employee's doctor and does not impose any hardship to the employer. As a matter of fact, the employee has been working from home for the past 8-10 months predominantly before termination. The employer, after receiving medical order, decided to not grant the reasonable accommodation and chose to fire the employee instead of granting reasonable accommodation. Discrimination against disability. "

If you know someone who is qualified and experienced to pursue this case, please get them in touch with me and I will provide them with the potential client's info.

Thank you all and Happy Monday!

Marshall Kass

(R-O-M-Y The ONLY four-letter word that actually fixes your computer problems)

Marshall J. Kass
President
Romy Computer Services, Inc.
11217 NW 70th Court
Parkland, FL 33076
(954) 341-0868    (954) 557-7210 Cell   (754) 203-0219 Fax
marshall at romy.com<mailto:marshall at romy.com>
www.romy.com<http://www.romy.com/>
Send Me A File Securely<https://romycomputerservices.sharefile.com/r-r66fc9f96f7b4615a>

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/RomyComputers> [LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=23525461&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>

24/7/365
You can email, text to my cell (954) 557-7210, or try me via instant messaging at the following:

AOL/AIM - marshallkass
Yahoo - romy_computers
MSN - email address is marshall at romy.com<mailto:marshall at romy.com>

This transmission may contain important information that is proprietary, privileged, and/or confidential and is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email or telephone and destroy all copies.