[Fredslist] Gotham Celebrates April - no fooling!

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Sat Apr 1 11:24:05 EDT 2017

It’s April <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/calendar/2017/4>  and
we have lots of opportunities to network and get to know your fellow
Gotham members – see the list of April meetings below.  Each meeting has a
link to the group page so you can read about the group and see who the
members are and who to contact if you are interested in attending that
meeting.

Click here <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/calendar/2017/4>  for
our April meetings at a glance.

*	Tuesday, April 4th – Have lunch at the View of the World Dining
Room at Club Quarters Hotel with the Downtown Gotham
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Downtown-Meeting-2017-01-15
-1>  group, or if you prefer midtown, have lunch at Restaurant Patrick
with the Make A Difference
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Meeting-2
017-01-15-0>  group.  If you’d like to do some CONNECTing in CONNECTicut,
have dinner with the CT Dinner
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/CT-Dinner-Meeting-2017-01-1
5-1>  group at Bar Rosso in Stamford!
*	Thursday, April 6th – Join us as we celebrate our “green” winners
this year at the fabulous Gotham Green Awards
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/GOtham-Green-Meeting-2017-0
1-14> !  Held at the Friars Club, this is one event you don’t want to
miss!
*	Tuesday, April 11th – Visit the New Haven
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/New-Haven-Meeting-2017-01-1
5-1>  group for breakfast at the Trumbull Marriott.
*	Wednesday, April 12th – Join the Business Breakfast
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Business-Breakfast-Meeting-
2017-01-14-0>  group at Gente in midtown.
*	Thursday, April 13th –  Two meetings to choose from:  Join the
East
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/East-Meeting-2017-01-15>
group for lunch at Ciao Baby or the Real Estate
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Real-Estate-Meeting-2017-01
-14-0>  group for lunch at the Friars Club!
*	Monday, April 17th – Visit the Expert Witness
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Expert-Witness-Meeting-2017
-01-15-1>  group for lunch at Restaurant Patrick or the Young Pros
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Young-Pros-Meeting-2017-01-
16-1>  group in the evening at the offices of Forest Hills Financial Group
in midtown.
*	Tuesday, April 18th – Three meetings to choose from:  Join the
Women of Long Island
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Women-Long-Island-Meeting-2
017-01-16-0>  group for breakfast at The Inn at Fox Hollow OR the Towers
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Towers-Meeting-2017-01-16-0
>  group for breakfast at the North Shore Towers Restaurant.  Then have
lunch with the Gotham First
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-First-Meeting-2017-0
1-14>  group at the Friars Club!
*	Wednesday, April 19th – SEVEN meetings to choose from!  Three
breakfast meetings:  the Westchester
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Westerners-Group-Meeting-20
17-01-16-0>  group,
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Suffolk-Meeting-2017-01-15-
1> the Suffolk group or the Brooklyn Breakfast
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Brooklyn-Breakfast-Group-20
17-01-15>  group.  Two lunch meetings:  the Construction
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Construction-Meeting-2017-0
1-14-0>  group or the NY Health
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-201
7-01-14-0> & Aging group.  And in the evening, visit the Executive
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Executive-Group-Meeting-201
7-01-15-1>  group at HUB International, or if you are in the Ft.
Lauderdale area, visit with the South Florida
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/South-Florida-Group-Meeting
-2017-01-16-1>  group in the evening.
*	Thursday, April 20th – Two breakfast meetings to choose from:  the
Long Island Legal
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Legal-Meeting-2
017-01-15-0>  group at the Inn at Fox Hollow, or the Queens
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Queens-Meeting-2017-01-15-1
>  group at the Skyline Diner.  And if  you are in the Philadelphia area,
join the Philadelphia
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Philadelphia-group-meeting-
2017-01-15-1>  group at the Capital Grill!
*	Tuesday, April 25th – Have lunch with the Professional Resources
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Professional-Resources-Meet
ing-2017-01-14>  group at the fabulous Friars Club!
*	Wednesday, April 26th – Join the Suffolk Legal
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Suffolk-Legal-Meeting-2017-
01-16-0>  group in the morning, the LI Real Estate
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/LI-Real-Estate-Meeting-2017
-01-15-1>  group for breakfast at the Plainview Diner and the Women of NY
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Women-NYC-Meeting-2017-01-1
4>  group for lunch at the Friars Club.
*	Thursday, April 27th – Visit the Nassau
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Nassau-Meeting-2017-
01-15-0>  group in the morning at the offices of Moritt, Hock, Hamroff &
Horowitz.
*	Sunday, April 30th – DON’T MISS The Annual Gotham Battle of the
Bands
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/GothamBattle-of-the-Bands-2
017>  at Café Wha in the West Village from 3:00 to 6:00 pm.  First prize
is $2,000!! Always a great time – join us!

Have fun Riding the Circuit in April! Remember to reach out to the Group
Coordinator and let them know you would like to visit their group.

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director

Gotham City Networking