[Fredslist] Save the Date - October 27th - Networking at the Holocaust Museum in Glen Cove . . .

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net
Tue Sep 27 07:58:09 EDT 2016

Hi all -

We are so excited to be able to bring Gotham Networking to the Holocaust
Museum and Tolerance Center (HMTC) in Glen Cove.  I did not realize how
many people did not know that the HMTC even existed and we are thrilled
that we can introduce it to our members, family and friends.  Here are
the details:

GOTHAM NETWORKING
AT THE HOLOCAUST MUSEUM AND TOLERANCE CENTER
100 Crescent Beach Road
Glen Cove, NY 11542

When:	Thursday October 27, 2016
Time:	6:00pm to 8:00pm
          6:00pm – Tour(s) of the Center
          7:00pm – Food, Drink, and Networking
Cost:	$20pp

RSVP and payment due no later than October 25, 2016

Sign up and pay for the event here:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Special-networking-event

Feel free to bring friends, family, business associates!

Hope to see you all there!

Laurel

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: lscarrkonellaw at optonline.net

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.