[Fredslist] Fwd: Ride The Circuit To The Next Meeting of Israeloff Legal

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Sep 26 13:36:31 EDT 2016

Please see below from Lisa Waterman.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>

485 Madison Avenue-Suite 1301
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212-935-6020
Fax: 212-753-8101
Email: fklein at legal.org<mailto:fklein at legal.org>
www.kleinzelman.com<http://www.kleinzelman.com>

Begin forwarded message:

From: <lwatrman at att.blackberry.net<mailto:lwatrman at att.blackberry.net>>
Date: September 26, 2016 at 1:33:49 PM EDT
To: Fred Klein <fklein at kleinzelman.com<mailto:fklein at kleinzelman.com>>
Subject: Ride The Circuit To The Next Meeting of Israeloff Legal

Good Afternoon Gotham!

Ride the Circuit to the next meeting of Israeloff Legal on Wednesday September 25, 2016 at 12:30PM at the Friars Club. Lunch will be served. The topic for discussion for this Think Tank meeting will be "How To Get More Qualified Referrals." We will still go around the table for brief introductions with guests receiving a bit more time.

We are hoping that Aaron Elstein, a senior reporter from Crain's NY Business will be visiting us at this meeting. Aaron recently wrote an article on business networking (http://www.crainsnewyork/article/20160619/PROFESSIONAL_SERVICES/160619865/how-to-win-business-and-influence-people-in-nycs-cliquey-and) and we will be showing him how Gotham does it. The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $40. Please be sure to confirm guests so we can clear conflicts. You can follow this link to RSVP and pay http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Israeloff-Legal-Meeting-2016-01-02-3.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T