[Fredslist] United Airlines Discount Ticket Ides? Immediate Need.

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Mon Sep 26 10:10:47 EDT 2016

Hello, Gotham,

I have the opportunity to travel to Hawaii and I am in need of 7 FIRST
Class Tickets.  Although I have been tracking for months, the prices have
not yet budged.  I don't want to wait to long and miss out on the available
seats which have been dwindling.  Any ideas for immediate purchase would be
great and appreciated to save on such a 'big nut'.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you may have.
Judie

Judie Moceri
Gotham LRG

Promotional Solutions Int'l