[Fredslist] Thanks Darren Russek!

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Mon Sep 26 06:30:08 EDT 2016

Hello Gotham,

As Fred likes to say, "Some people just get it". There are people that
understand that the giving of their expertise, knowledge, help and/or time
is the best way to be remembered and appreciated. And while you are growing
your karma, as well as your network, you inevitably reap the rewards of your
good deeds.

One Gotham member that has learned this lesson, much earlier in life than I,
is Darren Russek of The Rampart Group Insurance Brokerage. Darren offered to
help with the "dirty work" of the golf outing, including going out of his
way to meet me to pick up outing materials.

And once he found out what my profession was, he immediately offered to
introduce me to the top people at his firm that could help me!

Thank you so much Darren, I really appreciate you doing that for me and if
there is anything I can do to help you in the future, please let me know.

Paul Napolitano

President, Two Sons Environmental

President, Critter Cleanup

Office 516 922 3653