[Fredslist] Go mets

Baum, Mark MBAUM at elliman.com
Sun Sep 25 16:57:23 EDT 2016

What a tribute repaid to your passion. Know the drill as older, did it and still doing. Lol

Sincerely

BAM

[cid:c66239.png at d4efab80.4f954125]

MARK BAUM
LICENSED ASSOCIATE REAL ESTATE BROKER
DOUGLAS ELLIMAN REAL ESTATE
REBNY Deal of the Year Winner
DIRECT: 646.871.4455
OFFICE: 212.692.6111
MOBILE: 917.204.7151
FAX: 212.813.5200
MBAUM at elliman.com
205 EAST 42ND STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10017

VIEW MY LISTINGS<http://www.elliman.com/go-to-agent/3554>

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in the future then please respond to the sender to this effect. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company.