[Fredslist] Covering 2016 Presidential Debates and Elections

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Sun Sep 25 13:28:54 EDT 2016

Good luck Gurmeet!!!

From: Fredslist [mailto:fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com] On Behalf Of sodhig at gurmeetsodhi.com
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 11:46 AM
To: fredslist <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Subject: [Fredslist] Covering 2016 Presidential Debates and Elections

SUPER EXCITED to share with you all that I will be covering the 2016 Presidential Debates and Elections.  As you all know Monday is the first much anticipated (historical) debate at Hofstra University.  Stay tuned to my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/gurmeet.sodhi.. as I bring you continued coverage of the preps for the debate, interviews with experts from various professions, analysts and complete round up of the debate.  Hillary Clinton - Donald Trump GAME ON.

Regards,

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

516-662-5215

  _____