[Fredslist] Using BCC for a meeting request

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Fri Sep 23 10:54:23 EDT 2016

Good morning Gotham,

I am looking to send a meeting calendar request to ~ 100 people and need to
have their emails be in the BCC field.

Outlook does not offer BCC option for meeting requests.

I tried their help function which suggests adding the email addresses as
"resources"  instead of as attendees - but alas, the emails of all attendees
showed in my test to a few colleagues.

Has anyone had success using BCC for meeting requests?  If so, please share
and if it works I will gladly share with anyone who asks.

Thanks

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Boulevard Marketing