[Fredslist] Thank you Bill Blanco!

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Fri Sep 23 06:48:39 EDT 2016

Hi Gotham,

A few weeks ago, I reached out to Gotham for help.  I was hoping to be the
most amazing Aunt and help my niece, Cate,  and her fiancé, Dustin, who were
going to be visiting DC today  and wanted to visit the White House.

Bill Blanco responded with help and through his diligence and his wonderful
son Billy, they arranged a private tour of the Capital (including behind the
scenes where regular tours do not go!).

And of course Cate and Dustin absolutely loved the private tour and spending
time with Billy who went above and beyond for them.

Bill and his son are true givers – they worked tirelessly to help create a
special day for Cate and Dustin who just called me full of excitement to
share how amazing it was and what an incredibly great guy Bill’s son, Billy
is.

So  a success all around: my niece had a great time and I made a new friend
in Gotham: Bill Blanco <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/WilliamBlanco> .

If you have not met Bill yet, do yourself a favor and make time to get to
know him – he’s someone who embodies our philosophy of “it’s better to give
than receive” so let’s help do good for Bill and think of him when we can
use his services so he will see that “what goes around comes around.”

Bill can be reached at:

blanco_william at nlvmail.com <mailto:blanco_william at nlvmail.com>

Work Phone: 646 898 3580

Thank you Bill and thank you Billy!