[Fredslist] PT Job, ideal for a College Student-Every Friday in NYC

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed Sep 14 18:17:14 EDT 2016

Hi everyone; know anyone seeking a little pocket money?

I have an ongoing job with a downtown NYC agency, 9-5 every Friday, as a File clerk $11.00 per hour. This is ideal for a College student; casual attire ok since will be filing blueprints and working on your feet most of the day. If anyone you know is interested, they should email me a resume ASAP.

Thank you; Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>