[Fredslist] Free Sustainable Business Initiative Meeting

Kris Kohl kris at hrcomputes.com
Wed Sep 14 14:33:53 EDT 2016

Gotham Green Participants and Others Interested in Sustainability,
Here is a free meeting hosted by the Sustainable Business Initiative and outreach program from the NJDEP. I will be moderating a panel discussion on leveraging sustainable strategy to attract, engage, and retain employees. In addition, a copy of my book, "Becoming a Sustainable Organization: A Project and Portfolio Management Approach" is being raffled as a door prize. I hope to see you there. Here are the details:
The next Sustainable Business Initiative stakeholders meeting will be held on Thursday, September 29, 2016 from 9:30 am to 12:15 pm (with registration beginning at 9:00 am) at Bergen Community College at the Meadowlands in Lyndhurst, NJ. The theme of this session is "Leveraging Sustainable Strategy to Attract, Engage, and Retain Your Workforce". Attached above you will find the agenda and directions to our meeting location. The meeting will begin with a welcome from Sarah Gentile of the DEP and Roseanne Crisafi of Bergen Community College. The featured presentations will be by Nick Lange of Vermont Energy Investment Corporation and John Queenan of ADP, followed by a panel discussion between Nick, John, and Nicole Dube of the BPU, and moderated by Kris Kohl of Becoming Sustainable/HRComputes. After the discussion Ryan Gergely of the Bureau of Energy and Sustainability will plug the DEP’s workplace electric vehicle charging grant and challenge. We also will have an exciting raffle at this meeting where one lucky attendee will receive a copy of Kris Kohl’s Book “Becoming a Sustainable Organization”, so don’t miss out! Unlike previous meetings, for this event we are using Eventbrite to keep the list of attendees up-to-date and organized. As always the meetings are 100% free and you DO NOT have to print and bring your ticket.Please RSVP using the Eventbrite link below. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-2016-new-jersey-sustainable-business-initiative-meeting-tickets-27326688862 Please forward this email to anyone who may be interested in joining the event. If you have any questions please email me at Edith.Tattersall at dep.nj.gov. Thank you and we look forward to having you join us for a morning of exciting speakers! Sustainable Business Initiative (SBI) Meeting DetailsDate:  Thursday, September 29, 2016  Meeting Time:  9:30 am to 12:15 pm (registration at 9:00)Location:  Bergen Community College at the Meadowlands, Lyndhurst, NJ (Free Parking!)
Best regards,
 Kristina Kohl,MBA,PMPPrincipal
856-982-7163www.becomingsustainable.org
www.hrcomputes.comhttps://twitter.com/KrisKohlhttp://linkedin.com/in/kristinakohl