[Fredslist] Thanks to the Long Island Real Estate Group

Anne Kleinman annek at adinfini.com
Wed Sep 14 13:10:22 EDT 2016

and their fearless leaders Tom Hanik and Laurel Scarr-Konel for their warm hospitality this morning.

I really enjoyed joining you and I hope all of you learned something more about LinkedIn and how you can use it to grow your business and your revenue

For those of you who have not taken a Circuit Ride to visit them I highly recommend that you do.  They have a lovely and very complete breakfast buffet and a great group of people. The location is easy to get to, right off the highway.  (While I thought I was going to the other end of the world, it actually only took 39 minutes from Westchester)

Anne

[cid:image001.png at 01D20E89.61413EE0]
Ad Infinitum - Your Complete Marketing Toolbox
Marketing Consulting - Promotional Products
Strategic LinkedIn Training
www.adinfinitumcorporate.com<http://t.sidekickopen06.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs7dL2NWW3N1vvP63RVQsW2BW4zb56dxcvf5bGTn802?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adinfinitumcorporate.com%2F&si=5307567895478272&pi=7f236d44-fab0-4b8f-a32b-42ddd2ff8f9e>
212-812-1438 x202