[Fredslist] Joint Meeting: Gotham First and Women NYC Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 6 pm

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Mon Sep 12 16:34:52 EDT 2016

Hi everyone.  Last call!  I hope you will join us tomorrow evening for a glass of wine.

Details below.

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue - Suite 1301
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101
www.kleinzelman.com<http://www.kleinzelman.com>
nschess at kleinzelman.com<mailto:nschess at kleinzelman.com>
Listed in NY Metro Super Lawyer 2011-14 (Employment Law)

***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.  This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***