[Fredslist] IT/tech support needed - problem with word document easy fix for one of you

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Mon Sep 12 13:43:42 EDT 2016

Hi Group,
A few months ago someone in Gotham helped me but I cannot find their
information and I cannot find them in the search on the Gotham website.

If anyone out there can help me it would be great. My primary computer is
not allowing me access to my own word documents. I can open them on other
computers but not my primary work computer. Can anyone help me?
Thank you in advance. Feel free to call 212.308.7725.

Jayne Latz

*We build clarity. We build confidence. We build careers.*

*www.corporatespeechsolutions.com <http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new