[Fredslist] LAST CALL - Gotham DINNER Wed 9/14!

Erin Ardleigh erin at erinardleigh.com
Mon Sep 12 12:09:07 EDT 2016

Come join our lively group for a fun and productive evening this Wednesday,
9/14! We always have a great meeting with lots of guests.

Our evening starts with cocktails and mingling, and then we have an
enjoyable dinner where everyone has a chance to introduce themselves. Visit
us and see why so many of us trade referrals to one another! We meet at
Pasta Lovers on 49th and 7th Ave - convenient to both Grand Central and
Penn Station for those that need to catch a train.

Please see the website for details and registration:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Dinner-Group-Meeting-2016-01-03-1

Best,

*Erin Ardleigh*
917-612-9813