[Fredslist] Don't Mis GOtham Green@ tonight meeting with JetBlue & Door prize

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu Sep 8 07:44:47 EDT 2016

Don’t miss this evening’s SPECIAL cocktail gathering of GOtham GREEN® at The Friars Club, 57 E 55th Street, at 6:00 p.m.  Come visit the only Gotham group with its name trademarked.

It not only features a presentation on JetBlue’s Rooftop farm at JFK — from where the airline flies to Cuba, it presents some cool eve networking and more.  Just read GC Sherry Rivera’s post about the meeting below (my email signature).

Or Just sign up here <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839>.

In spirit of working our way back from summer, we will allow walk-ins.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: