[Fredslist] Contractors create problems but they have their problems too.

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:52:47 EDT 2016

On Wed January 14 the Construction group will tackle one of those issues.

Please join us on Wednesday September 14 for our next meeting.
If you have anything at all to do with Construction you will want to be
there.  Great connections to meet and good conversation.  Lots of business
is done among the members of this group.

Come one, come all and bring guests that are in related fields.  We have
several Circuit Riders and Guests already signed up.

Where: Friars Club
When 12:15-2   Wednesday September 14, 2016

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/guest

If you have any questions please give me a call or email.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office