[Fredslist] FW: Ride the Circuit - LI Real Estate - September 14th - Special Guest Speaker . . .

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net
Wed Sep 7 20:12:59 EDT 2016

Hi all -

Come "Learn How to be Proactive with LinkedIn to Grow Your Business and
Income" with Guest Speaker, Anne Kleinman, on Wednesday September 14th
from 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. at the Holiday Inn, 215 Sunnyside Blvd.,
Plainview, NY 11803 (LIE exit 46). Cost is $35 per person.

You are not going to want to miss it! I also hear Anne will be bringing
gifts for everyone who attends!

Invite your friends and co-workers. If you are not already a member of
the LI Real Estate Group, we request that you register and pay in
advance using this link:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1306&PCID=1306:0:0:0:0

If you are a member of the LI Real Estate Group you can register on the
Gotham website by going to the calendar, clicking on the event and then
clicking on the "I will be there" prompt.

See you then!

Laurel

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: lscarrkonellaw at optonline.net

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.