[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Philadelphia September 29th!

Marianna F. Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com
Wed Sep 7 15:49:40 EDT 2016

Come ride the circuit to Philadelphia on Thursday, September 29th!  This meeting will be held at a new location in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.

The event will be at Seasons 52 at 12:30 pm, a 3-course luncheon will be served.

Seasons 52
160 N. Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA

Our guest speaker will be Brian Wolfinger of Wolfinger Forensics.  Wolfinger Forensics provides advisory and technical services regarding the proper handling of digital evidence, and assists clients who have suffered data breaches or need to accurately preserve and/or produce data that is stored electronically to comply with privacy laws.  His firm also performs forensic analysis on digital evidence and provides expert testimony for litigation purposes.

Please join us!  The luncheon fee is $45.  Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Philadelphia/guest

Note - because the Philadelphia group is a closed group please check with me or Chair Carly Meyer (carly.meyer at td.com<mailto:carly.meyer at td.com>) before registering to confirm there is no conflict with your attendance.

For more information, please email me or Philadelphia Chair Carly Meyer at carly.meyer at td.com<mailto:carly.meyer at td.com>.

We hope to see you there!

Marianna

Marianna F. Schenk | Bala Law Group, LLC
One Bala Plaza - Suite 623
231 St. Asaphs Road, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
P: (610) 624-3389 | F: (610) 910-3897
marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:marianna at balalaw.com> | www.balalaw.com<http://www.balalaw.com/>