[Fredslist] Important Tips in dealing with Hermine

Resovate resovate at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 20:17:52 EDT 2016

All great advice! Thank you Jason and Fred!

We just went through Hermine here in Fenwick Island DE with our extended family and feel very blessed to have gone through it easily. We prepared, did nothing foolish and feel very lucky to have skated through it.

Be safe out there, Gothamites. These storms are no joke!

Catherine Avery
CEO/Interior Designer, Resovate Interior Design
p:203.273.0898 | e:resovate at gmail.com | w:resovate.com

Portfolio - Office Design

Sent from my iPhone