[Fredslist] LRG- MEETING SEPTEMBER 13 Lunch and Speaker: Kerry Owens Topic CIRA

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Fri Sep 2 09:41:44 EDT 2016

HELLO, GOTHAM
I hope everyone is enjoying the summer and ready for a great holiday
weekend.

Come join  the Legal Resources' Group for a great meeting and Speaker
September 13th at the Friars Club

Please see the attached meeting flyer for more details.  Feel free to
circulate to people who you know in the Law and Legal Services arena, we'd
love to see them.

This month's speaker is our very own LRG member Kerry Owens of Capital One
Bank.  This months topic is CIRA (Common Interest Realty Association).

Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone.

Regards,
Judie

Judie Moceri

Promotional Solutions Int'l