[Fredslist] Why Gotham is great

Rubin, Jeff Jeff.Rubin at hubinternational.com
Fri Oct 21 14:11:16 EDT 2016

Here is just another example of how tribe members help each other and how the website can make it easy.

*         I needed advice on how to file a proof of loss in a commercial bankruptcy case. The deadline was coming fast and I didn't know what to do. I was going to send a blast out on Fred's list, but decided to go to the directory on the Gotham Networking website.

*         I found 2 attorneys that specialize in bankruptcy law - Leslie Tayne and Leslie Burkoff. Leslie Tayne suggested I speak with Leslie Burkoff since it was commercial case.

*         Leslie Burkoff took time out on a busy court day to walk me through the claim form and I was able to file in time.

*         Shout out to Leslie for her help:

Leslie A. Berkoff
Partner

Tel: 516.873.2000<tel:516.873.2000> | Email: lberkoff at moritthock.com<mailto:lberkoff at moritthock.com>
Web: www.moritthock.com<http://www.moritthock.com/>

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey L. Rubin
Senior V.P. & CT/Westchester  Branch Manager
HUB International Northeast - Insurance Brokers

[HUB Email Logo]
777 Commerce Drive          1065 Avenue of the Americas
Fairfield, CT 06825              New York, N.Y. 10018
p: 203-337-1872                 p: 212-338-2880
f:  917-934-9411                 f: 917-934-9411

email: jeff.rubin at hubinternational.com
http://www.hubinternational.com<http://www.hubinternational.com/>

[LinkedIn icon for email signatures.jpg]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/anyakhanutina>  Connect to me on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreyrubinhub/>