[Fredslist] Casual cocktails - November 16

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Oct 20 09:12:32 EDT 2016

It is never too soon to start planning for cocktails!!
Thanks to Gotham and Hub International we will be serving free wine! This
is always a huge success so don't miss out on our last Casual Cocktails of
2016.

*The date: Wednesday, November 16th.*

*The time: 5PM.*
*The Place:  HUB International 1065 Avenue of the Americas (corner of 40th)
4th Floor*

Click here to RSVP:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Casual-Cocktails-2016-09-12
You must RSVP so we can all plan accordingly and we can give your names to
the building security.

I hope to see you there!

Jayne Latz

*We build clarity. We build confidence. We build careers.*

*www.corporatespeechsolutions.com <http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new