[Fredslist] Office space needed

jacqui bishop jacqui.bishop at sharpagain.org
Wed Oct 19 12:16:06 EDT 2016

Dear Gotham, Friends of Sharp Again Naturally,

My not-for-profit organization needs an office in the White Plains vicinity to serve as a locus for our new fund-raising campaign.  We only need a room big enough for two tables/desks, 4-6 chairs, a file cabinet, internet access, and hopefully a shared conference room for those times when we are holding larger meetings.

My hope is that a professional, or a firm, who has extra space would be willing to donate it as an in-kind charitable contribution or to rent at nominal cost.
We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit founded in 2012 to educate the public and medical community about reversible causes of Alzheimer’s/dementia.  Check our website, www.sharpagain.org <http://www.sharpagain.org/>, for more information.

We’ve already been touched by Gotham Magic.  In our first year, we were picked for a gift of $5,000 in a Summer of Giving drawing – even before I became a Gotham member.  It would be perfect for Gotham to help us take our next step.

If you do have a space or a lead to someone who might, please let me know how best to follow up.

Many thanks,

Jacqui

Jacqui Bishop, Co-Chair
jacqui.bishop at sharpagain.org <mailto:jacqui.bishop at sharpagain.org>