[Fredslist] attention circuit riders

Hauptman-Perez, Andrea ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com
Wed Oct 19 10:01:06 EDT 2016

Good morning Gotham,

How can you improve the overall integrity of your organization's IT systems and improve Internal Controls?

Ride the Circuit with NY Women on October 26th and learn more about the ways to better protect your business through cyber security, penetration testing and firewall assessments and service organization control (SOC reports).

Kelly O'Callaghan, a Gotham Member since 2012, leads the IT Attestation/Audit practice for CohnReznick.  We are excited that Kelly will be in the "spotlight" for our upcoming meeting.  Don't miss this opportunity to learn about important and timely issues affecting your business and your client's businesses.

We hope you can join us on October 26 (12:30 at Friars) but please let me know if you would like to attend.  We are a non-compete group so we will need to clear your attendance first.

Best regards,

Andrea Hauptman-Perez
Financial Consultant

Allied Wealth Partners
14 Walsh Drive, Ste 100, Parsippany NJ 07054
www.alliedwealthpartners.com<http://www.alliedwealthpartners.com/>
ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com<mailto:ahauptman at alliedwealthpartners.com>

Direct: 973.265.1274
Cell: 917.655.0176
Fax: 973.299.9227

I help take the worry out of planning your financial strategy and replace it with a sense of security.

Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Allied Wealth Partners and Securian Financial Services, Inc. independently operate under separate ownership.
Based upon the potential for time delays, orders for the purchase or sale of a security or other product will not be accepted via an e-mail transmission.  If you need immediate trade assistance please call 800-820-4205.