[Fredslist] Holiday Hamilton Tickets

HPS Jewelers hpsestate at verizon.net
Tue Oct 18 17:39:07 EDT 2016

Hi Tribe,

    I know this is a stretch but does anyone have a connection for the show
Hamilton?? I need 3 tickets as a birthday present for my nephew who just had
his 18th birthday.

I am looking for tickets maybe during the holidays when people are out of
town??? I don't know if it's a pipe dream but if there are any connections
to decent tickets in the $250 I would be extremely appreciative if you would
contact me. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks in advance,

Susan Schoenberg

Cell 917-721-6244

HPS Estate Jewelers Inc.
72 Bowery
New York, New York 10010
tel: 212 966-0910
tel: toll free 1(877)- HPS Jewelers (1(877) 477-5393)
fax: 212 431-3644
e-mail:  <mailto:hpsjewelers at hpsjewelers.com> hpsjewelers at hpsjewelers.com
web:  <http://www.hpsjewelers.com> www.hpsjewelers.com