[Fredslist] Career Opportunity

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Mon Oct 17 14:11:27 EDT 2016

Good afternoon Gotham,

Along with my firm, I'm looking to expand our team of financial representatives that are looking for a great career opportunity. No experience necessary in financial services.

I'm looking for a person who wants a career that has meaning and want to make an impact on their friends, family and community. A drive to contribute, not just a drive to succeed.

Qualities of a good candidate include but are not limited to:

1) Drive
2) Hard Working - This is not a "9-5"
3) Coachable
4) Motivated
5) Sociability
6) Authenticity

When you're a Forest Hills Financial Group Representative, you're an entrepreneur. You'll build your own financial services practice, build cash equity in your own business, and cultivate clients in your own home town.

What's more, you'll do it all on your own terms with generous support from Forest Hills Financial Group and Guardian. Office space, equipment, marketing and sales supplies as well as training opportunities, from scheduled individual meetings to track your progress, to sales and product training, to industry certification Mentor/protege team support.

Very truly yours,

Daniel A. Hochler

Forest Hills Financial Group
122 E. 42nd Street Suite 2200<x-apple-data-detectors://9/1>
New York, NY 10168<x-apple-data-detectors://9/1>
(Office) 646-638-9863<tel:646-638-9863>
(Cell) 516-712-9556<tel:516-712-9556>
Daniel_Hochler at fhfg.com<mailto:Daniel_Hochler at fhfg.com>

To view more information about our team and process please visit: www.fhfg.com<http://www.fhfg.com/>

How would you like to have your entire financial life organized, accessible, updated daily and more?
Click on the link below for a brief video and information of how this is possible.

www.TheLivingBalanceSheet.com<http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com/>

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian),  New York, NY. PAS is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian.  Forest Hills Financial Group  is not an affiliate or  subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member FINRA, SIPC.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.