[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT WITH GOTHAM TOWERS

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Sat Oct 15 20:19:55 EDT 2016

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D22721.7E699B60]

Join Gotham Towers dynamic group of experts in their fields! All members have been in the same industry or business for at least ten years.
Where?   North Shore Towers Cafe, 27240 Grand Central Parkway, Floral Park NY 11005 (Coffee shop on the lower level of Building 2 / middle building)
When?     Tuesday, November 1st, 8:00-10:00 AM
NOTE:  Gotham Towers is an open group, so there's no need to check with me about conflicts.  Sign up here to pay for the meeting and pay the guest fee.  http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Towers-Meeting-2016-01-09-4  Remember to click the [cid:image005.png at 01D22721.7E699B60]  button so everyone knows you'll be attending.  Guests and Circuit Riders look at the website, to see who will be present at meetings, and you definitely want to be seen!
FYI- You can take a taxi from the Floral Park LIRR, an easy 35 minute ride from Penn Station.  It would be my pleasure to give a ride back to the E/F subway (at Union Tpke./Kew Gardens) for up to 4 'riders'. Hope to see many of you there, riding the circuit!
All my best; Amparo
Gotham Towers GC

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>