[Fredslist] Dog Needs New Home

Jeff Fine jefffine at mytotalself.com
Sat Oct 15 17:19:11 EDT 2016

Hi Gotham,

A couple with a toddler is looking for a new home for their dog, Linus.

Please see below for details and contact the owners directly.

Hello friends,

We're reaching out in the hopes that you'll be able to help us find a good home for our dog, Linus.

Linus has been a good pup over the years, but he prefers leisurely walks on the beach and long naps to the toddler raucous that now torments his days.  We feel like we've tried everything within our power to make it work with Linus and our toddler in the same house, but we're to the point where we feel confident that Linus would be much happier in a quieter home without young children.

If you or someone you know would be interested in meeting Linus, please let us know.

Below you'll find a bit of info on Linus.

What Linus likes:
Keeping watch and protecting his people
Adults and older children
Taking naps at your feet or next to you on the couch
A good ear and back scratch
Chasing his toy, but only until it's time for a rest
What Linus doesn't like:
Being deprived of his long, daytime nap
People getting too close to his paws or face
Young children
Other Linus tid-bits:
We rescued Linus 5 1/2 years ago so we estimate he's around 8 years old
We believe Linus is a Lhasa Apso, maybe some Shih Tzu
He's 21lbs, generally healthy, neutered, and up-to-date on his immunizations
He does have a microchip
He is missing an eye, but it doesn't slow him down (no one is sure how the eye went missing, could have been a birth-defect, an infection, etc.)
Leah & Leio
leahwestra at gmail.com
lheyenrath at gmail.com

Jeff Fine, LCSW, MS, NSCA-CPT