[Fredslist] Fabulous Sports Broadcasting Candidate

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Fri Oct 14 16:22:08 EDT 2016

Good afternoon Gotham,

Alyssa Rose is a young lady who has integrity, a wonderful personality and an exceptional work ethic. We grew up together in Syosset, Long Island and I'm trying to show her some of that Gotham magic!

You may know her father, and famed Sportscaster, Howie Rose currently for the New York Mets and formerly Rangers & Islanders.

She is looking to follow in her fathers footsteps and pursue a career in Sports Broadcasting.

Her resume is attached, which includes primarily sales positions. She currently hosts a Podcast with Barstool Sports.

Any leads, opportunities, advice is much appreciated.

Have a wonderful weekend.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.