[Fredslist] Come Ride The Circuit To Princeton October 21st!

Marianna F. Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com
Fri Oct 14 11:14:29 EDT 2016

Come ride the circuit to Gotham's Princeton chapter on Friday, October 21st!
The event will be at Mediterra at 12:30 pm:
Mediterra
29 Hulfish St.
Princeton, NJ 08542
Cost:  $38 per person

Please join us!  Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2016-01-09-1

Come and find out what we are about.  Gotham Networking is a premier networking organization, headquartered in NYC, with over 50 different affinity groups with over 1000 members.  Gotham was founded in 1997 and lives by its motto, "It's better to give than to receive but what goes around, comes around".  Please take a look at the website http://www.gothamnetworking.com.

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

If you have attended Gotham events in the past and are interested in joining our group please let me know and we can get you the application information.

For more information, please email me or Princeton Chair Joshua Zinder at jzinder at joshuazinder.com<mailto:jzinder at joshuazinder.com>.

We hope to see you there!

Marianna, General Coordinator

Marianna F. Schenk | Bala Law Group, LLC
One Bala Plaza - Suite 623
231 St. Asaphs Road, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
P: (610) 624-3389 | F: (610) 910-3897
marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:marianna at balalaw.com> | www.balalaw.com<http://www.balalaw.com/>