[Fredslist] Four tickets to Friday night (10/14) showing of The Humans, on Broadway

Vincent Chirico VChirico at chiricolaw.com
Thu Oct 13 14:34:34 EDT 2016

Good afternoon - I have four tickets (orchestra section, Row O, seats 6, 8, 10 and 12) for tomorrow night's performance, which I can no longer attend.  Face value is $99/per.  Please email me if you have any interest - thanks.

Vincent Chirico, Esq.
Chirico Law PLLC
8804 Fourth Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11209
(718) 921-1401 (tel)
(347) 412-3046 (fax)
vchirico at chiricolaw.com<mailto:vchirico at chiricolaw.com>

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended for the use of the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,  please notify me via return e-mail and via telephone and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.