[Fredslist] It's time to sign up for our annual Holiday cocktail party, our most popular event, so make plans to attend on December 6th!

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Fri Oct 7 08:37:58 EDT 2016

Please join us on Tuesday evening December 6th at the world famous Friar's
Club, and Gotham Clubhouse, for our annual Holiday cocktail party.

The recipients of our Summer of Giving Campaign will be announced at the
party.

And we will announce the Networkers of the Year - join us for a great Gotham
night!

And as always, the networking is fabulous!

The party starts at 6:00 pm and the cost of admission is $75.00 and is
limited to the first 150 paid RSVPs (because that is all that will fit, so
sign up today!)

To learn more, to see who is attending, or to register and pay, click on the
link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Holiday-Party-2016-10-0
4

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com>