[Fredslist] I need to talk to an auto insurance agent

vasilios at vcangelos.com vasilios at vcangelos.com
Wed Oct 5 21:53:18 EDT 2016

Good Evening Tribe,
I know we have insurance agents in our tribe and seeking advise or guidance regarding an auto collision.  I would be most appreciative for your reply.

Kind Regards, Vasilios C. Angelos, Esq
301 E66th Street, Suite 17C
New York, NY 10065

Direct: 212-734-1832
Cell:    646-431-2739
Email: vasilios at vcangelos.com

Confidentiality Notice
This communication and any attachments may be privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this in error and any review, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  In such an event, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or telephone at 212-734-1832 and immediately delete this message and all attachments.