[Fredslist] Translation Company needed to give referrals to - LRG

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Mon Oct 3 11:14:09 EDT 2016

Gotham,
I am happy to put out a request looking for anyone who knows a translation
company that LRG can give referrals to.  If you know of a company that
would be interested in attending our  Lawyers' Resource Group meeting on
October 25, please let me know and send them the ATTACHED MEETING FLYER!

They would certainly benefit from the referral base we have and we are
happy to share.  This category is one that has in the past and will again
have business contacts from us.

If you, or they, have any questions, feel free to reach out to me as I will
help any way I can.

Thank you in advance.
Judie

Judie Moceri
Lawyers' Resource Group - Group Coordinator

Promotional Solutions Int'l

201.967.1735

"Your One Stop Promotion Source"

visit us at  www.PromotionalSolutions.biz