[Fredslist] Long Shot Request

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Tue Nov 29 12:58:45 EST 2016

Hi,
This is a long shot for Gotham magic to work it is worth trying.  My very bright nephew (wife's side) just finished his Maters in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Duke.  He is now looking for a job in that area.  Attached is his resume and below is a brief description of what he is looking for.  I know for a fact that where he works there will be no one who will work harder than him.  Any help will be most welcomed.  His e-mail address is on his reume so you can contact him directly.

As always, thank for your help.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com