[Fredslist] The GOtham GREEN(R) winners are in!! Come and see who they are

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:28:54 EST 2016

Its great to be able to see other people's joy and pride.  Our winners will
surely be feeling that this Thursday at our next GOtham GREEN® meeting
12:30-2.

Join us when we share who will receive our Gotham Green Awards®.

Please join us for this exciting meeting and meet the people and businesses
that we are recognizing for their Contribution to improving our buildings
and facilities, our environment, the way we live while saving money and
energy, They may have created a product, or make products available, or
show others how to be more sustainable or have created a program or ????

Come and find out who won and why.  Help us do a great job of applauding
them.

This meeting is the Announcement.  In April on or near Earth Day 2017 there
will be an Awards ceremony where each winner will do a presentation so they
get to brag and we get to understand exactly what they have done that has
earned this award and recognition.

Meeting is OPEN, I encourage you to invite guests.  It will be an
especially good time to meet new people.

*Please use the link below to RSVP:*

*https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839
<https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839>*

*If you have any questions, please contact me.  My info is below.*

*Regards,*

*​ ​*
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office