[Fredslist] Happy Thanksgiving - Claudia Hernandez in the Daily News

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Nov 24 14:28:22 EST 2016

:)

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2016
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>

485 Madison Avenue-Suite 1301
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212-935-6020
Fax: 212-753-8101
Email: fklein at legal.org<mailto:fklein at legal.org>
www.kleinzelman.com<http://www.kleinzelman.com>

On Nov 24, 2016, at 2:27 PM, Susan Zinder <szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>> wrote:

Gotham -

Yesterday I shared Claudia Hernandez’s GoFundMe page to help her recover from the fire that almost killed her.  Today, her visit to the firemen who saved her is in the Daily News. http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens-woman-thanks-firefighters-saved-life-article-1.2885209

To say you responded is really an understatement.  When I posted the page, the page had raised less than 50% toward its goal of $10,000.  Right now, it is up to 86%.  If you want to help or help some more go to  https://www.gofundme.com/claudiasnewlife/thankyou?d=6w77xl2X%2FJvs0bNwGqrUQF4rpgSvjjRtE3zztKbZgns%3D#

But I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving.  I will leave it to Claudia and her friend who set up her page to thank you for your help.

But for me, your response reminded me how great Gotham and Gothamites can be.  For that I say thank you!

Have a happy, and healthy Thanksgiving

(and if you are using candles, keep them away from the wind and pay attention to them)

Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.