[Fredslist] Contacts Needed for Gotham MAD

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Tue Nov 22 16:18:31 EST 2016

Gotham -

The next meeting of Gotham's Make a Difference Group is scheduled for lunch (12:30) Monday, December 5 at the Friar's Club.  We would love to have you ride the circuit and join us for lunch. As you know - just go to http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Meeting-2016-01-02-3 and click on Pay as a Guest

But whether you join us or not, we still need your help so we can make 2017 our best year ever.  As you will remember, MAD is Gotham's group that involves people interested and working in the non-profit arena (whether directly or through their client services). There is a very interesting article in today's Crain's NY about corporations encouraging their managers and staff to engage in pro-bono activities as a means of professional development activities.  Gotham MAD wants to connect and network with people in some of those companies, and then connect them with some of our clients and friends.   So... if you know a company that is pursuing non-profit activities, please let us know.  Better yet, ride the circuit to our December 5 meeting and bring them as your guest!

If you are interested in reading the article I refer to it is:

http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20161122/PROFESSIONAL_SERVICES/161119830/new-york-companies-profit-from-giving-away-their-time#utm_medium=email&utm_source=cnyb-dailyalert&utm_campaign=cnyb-dailyalert-20161122

Thanks,
Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.