[Fredslist] Claudia Hernandez still needs our help

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Nov 22 11:05:45 EST 2016

Claudia is one of us.

Please see the below caring email from Susan Zinder. Many of us have already stepped up to help.  Tribal Council will do so too and in the spirit of the season and our "it's better to give than receive" mantra please contribute.

The giving link is below.  Let's join in!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2016
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>