[Fredslist] Casual Cocktails

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Thu Nov 17 11:37:27 EST 2016

Peter, you'd promised not to tell, because What Happens at CC, Stays at CC,
right?

A fun, informative, and productive time was had by all.

Best,

David
Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse
Law Office of David J. Abeshouse | 626 RXR Plaza | Uniondale, New York 11556
| Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361 | David at BizLawNY.com |
www.BizLawNY.com <http://www.bizlawny.com/>
B2B Dispute Resolution: Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer
| Business Arbitrator/Mediator: AAA, ICDR, Resolute Systems, Forum, NCBA ADR
Panels, ICM | ADR Law Consultant
View my profiles at College of Commercial Arbitrators
<http://www.thecca.net/bio.aspx?id=271>  | National Academy of Distinguished
Neutrals <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse>
<http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse>  | New York Academy of Mediators and
Arbitrators <http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse>  | Mediate.com
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516>  | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore>  | Avvo
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html>
Listed in New York Metro Super Lawyers for 2007, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,
2016; category: Alternative Dispute Resolution Law.  Independent lawyer peer
review rated by Martindale: A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking.